This document specifies the privacy principles applicable in the Online Shop smartymockups.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Online Shop”). The Administrator of the Online Shop is Andrzej Gdula who conducts business activity under the business name Andrzej Gdula Studio Graficzne Artisan, entered to the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) maintained by the Minister of Economy, address: ul. Rogozińskiego 1 lok. 18, 93-503 Łódź, Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP): 7952316458, National Official Register of Business Entities (REGON) number: 101726492.
- The Administrator collects information provided voluntarily by the Online Shop Customers. Moreover, the Administrator may record the information about connection parameters, like IP addresses, for technical purposes, for server administration and for collection of general, statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection comes), and also for security purposes.
- Personal information collected by the Administrator shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 1997, No. 133, Item 883, as amended) and the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 144, Item 1204, as amended) solely under the authorization for data processing and solely for the purposes of processing the Order placed by the Customer, archiving, or for electronic services rendered by the Administrator, and for other purposes specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- The Administrator shall make an extra effort in order to protect privacy and information about the Online Shop Customers provided to him. The Administrator shall exercise due diligence when selecting and applying appropriate technical measures, including those of programming and organizational nature, in order protect the processed data, and in particular he shall protect the data from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, and also from their processing with the breach of the applicable provisions of law.
- As Customers provide their personal information voluntarily, they shall have the right to access their personal information, to correct it, and they may also request the Administrator to remove the personal information they have provided previously from the data files maintained by the Administrator, subject to the provisions of the following sentence. The Administrator may refuse to remove the data if the Customer – with his current behaviour in the Online Shop – has breached the provisions of this document or of the Terms and Conditions or of applicable provisions of law, and if it is necessary to retain the data in order to clarify those circumstances and determine the Customer’s responsibility.
- If the Customer’s data change, the Customer who has registered in the Online Shop may modify them, after logon in the Online Shop.
- If the Customer has subscribed for the newsletter, the Administrator shall send, to the electronic mail address provided by the Customer, messages with information about products and services available in the Online Shop, and also information about organized competitions, promotions.
- The Administrator may entrust processing of the Customers’ personal information to third parties which perform specific services, in particular delivery of the order, payment processing, assessing the Customer’s satisfaction with the Online Shop, i.e.: to the Operator of the online payment system Paypal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw (ul. Emilii Plater 53, 00-113 Warszawa) as the data controller entered into the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the No. 0000289372, with the share capital of PLN 506,500 paid in full, with the Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP): 5252406419, an entity rendering payment services within the meaning of the Payment Services Act of 19 August 2011 (Journal of Laws 2011.199.1175 as amended). The transferred data shall be the data necessary for processing of the payment by Paypal Polska, and in particular: name and surname, electronic mail address, telephone number.
Cookie files policy
- When viewing the Online Shop websites “cookie” files are used, which are small text files recorded in the Customer’s target device in connection with using the Online Shop. They are used in order to improve the experience with the Online Shop websites.
- The “cookie” files used by the Administrator are safe for the Customer’s devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted or malicious software to enter the Customer’s devices in that way. Those files allow to identify the software used by the Customer and to adjust the Online Shop to each Customer individually. “Cookie” files sometimes contain information about the domain name of their origin, how long they are kept in the device and the ascribed value.
- The Administrator uses two types of “cookie” files:
a. Session cookies: they are kept in the Online Shop Customer’s device and remain there until the given browser session is closed. Then the recorded information is permanently deleted from the memory of the Online Shop Customer’s device. The session cookies’ mechanism does not allow to download any personal information or confidential information from the Online Shop Customer’s device.
b. Permanent cookies: they are kept in the Online Shop Customer’s device and remain there until they are deleted. They are not deleted automatically when the session of the given browser is closed or when the device is turned off. The permanent cookies’ mechanism does not allow to download any personal information or confidential information from the Online Shop Customer’s device.
- The Administrator uses “cookie” files for the following purposes:
a. configuration of the Online Shop;
- We recommend reading the privacy policies of the aforementioned companies in order to learn about the principles of using “cookie” files.
- “Cookie” files may be used by advertisement networks, in particular by the Google network, in order to display advertisements adjusted to the way the Customer uses the Online Shop. To that end, the information may be retained about the Customer’s navigation path or the time spent on the given website.
- As regards the information about the Customer’s preferences collected by the advertising network Google, the Customer may view and edit the information related to cookie files by means of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
- The Customer may, by himself and at any time, change the “cookie” files settings, specifying the conditions of their storing and of their access to the Customer’s device. The settings referred to in the previous sentence may be changed by the Customer through the web browser settings or through configuration of the service. Those settings may be changed in particular so as to block automatic support for “cookie” files in the web browser settings or to inform each time they are introduced to the Customer’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of supporting cookie files is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The Customer may remove “cookie” files at any time, using the functions available in the web browser he uses:
a. Internet Explorer,
g. Safari (iOS),
h. Windows Phone,
- Limitation of the “cookie” files application may affect some functionalities available on the Online Shop website.